After a day’s work, you want a meal on the table fast. Feed your family something they will rave about. Put your feet up and relax. Here’s a cooking class for you. Meals in Minutes! Delicious freshly made Meals in Minutes. Real Fresh Food in a Flash.
Come join us on Thursday, March 13, 6:00 – 9:00 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall and learn some fabulous new dishes that will get your family asking for more.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- “Caesar” Brussels Sprouts. Inspired by a dish I love at Baco Mercat Restaurant.
- Penne Arrabiata. Vodka sauce. Spicy or not so much. You’re going to love!
- Chicken Paprikash. A traditional Hungarian dish, made easy.
- Moroccan Butternut Squash with Caramelized Onions (Cassolita). Exotic and beautiful!
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake. Taste the first strawberries of the season! Super easy and quick.
Patricia K. Rose, of Fresh Food in a Flash will lead this hands-on cooking class on Thursday, March 13, 6:00-9:00 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall in Westchester. Once we complete the cooking, sit down and enjoy a meal you and your new friends made together with a glass of wine.
Class fee $40 when you reserve by March 10, $45 at the door. To reserve your spot, email Patricia@FreshFoodinaFlash.com . Then write a check to “Fresh Food in a Flash”; mail it to Holy Nativity Episcopal Church, Cooking Class, 6700 West 83rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90045.