Are you craving a salad? A delicious salad with fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, fresh anything? A salad that will fill your tummy with good healthy things? Come join our Main Dish Salads Cooking Class on Thursday, June 9 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall in Westchester and get some new salad ideas for your summer cookouts.
You will also learn how to make your own salad dressing in five minutes or less from numerous ingredients to choose from. After learning the formula for making your own salad dressing, you will never buy bottled salad dressings again. No half-empty bottles filling the shelves of your refrigerator, since you will want your salad dressings to be fresh.
So sign up today for our Main Dish Salads Cooking Class on June 9. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- One to Five-minute Vinaigrette with over 20 variations
- Jade Crab Salad – a super easy Chinese salad containing fresh spinach, canned crabmeat and lots of great Asian flavors
- Roasted Eggplant and Tomato Salad with Cashew-Parsley Pesto
- Potato Salad with Charred Poblano Peppers, Sweet Corn and Crema
- French Lentil Salad with Mint, Roasted Peppers and Feta Cheese
- Tomato, Watermelon and Kale Salad
Patricia K. Rose, of Fresh Food in a Flash will lead this hands-on cooking class on Thursday, June 9, 2016, 6:00-9:00 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall in Westchester.
Cooking Class fee is $50 when you reserve by June 6, $55 thereafter if space is available. To reserve your spot, email Patricia@FreshFoodinaFlash.com. Cooking Classes held at the newly remodeled Holy Nativity Community Hall, 6700 West 83rd Street, Westchester, CA 90045.