Does the “Get Dinner on the Table…in a Flash” Cooking Class on April 6 speak to you? You get home from work. You are starving. Your family is starving. You want to eat good healthy food. Something that is delicious and nutritious. Help is on the way with our “Get Dinner on the Table…in a Flash” Cooking Class on Thursday, April 6, 2017, 6:00 – 9:30 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall. Learn how to make some delicious meals that you will love and serve it all up…in a flash. We’ve got a wonderful selection from which to choose too.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Swiss Chard Shakshouka – a Middle Eastern dish of red peppers, tomatoes and eggs poached in the pockets of the stew.
- Veracruz-Style Red Snapper* with a Fresh Tomato, Basil and Olive Sauce *or similar white-fleshed fish
- Bow Tie Pasta with Brussels Sprouts, Gorgonzola and Hazelnuts from Carla Snyder’s new book One Pan, Two Plates: Vegetarian Suppers. So yummy!
- Chicken Parmesan Balls on a Panini Roll from Alton Brown’s book, EveryDayCook Cookbook. This is his rendition of a Chicken Parmesan and Meatball combo.
- Cardamom Vanilla Cupcakes with Fresh Coconut and Cream Cheese Frosting
Patricia K. Rose, of Fresh Food in a Flash, will lead this hands-on cooking class on Thursday, April 6, 2017, 6:00-9:30 at the newly remodeled Holy Nativity Community Hall in Westchester. Once we complete the cooking, sit down and enjoy a meal you and your new friends made together with a glass of wine.
Cooking Class fee $50 when you reserve by April 3, $60 thereafter if space available. To reserve your spot, email Patricia@FreshFoodinaFlash.com. Classes take place at Holy Nativity Community Hall, 6700 West 83rd Street, Westchester, CA 90045.