Would you like to have a beautiful and delicious plate of hand-made holiday cookies ready when family and friends come calling during the holidays? Join in the fun on Saturday, December 16, 2017, 12:30 – 4:30 p.m. at the Holy Nativity Community Hall for our annual Holiday Cookie Baking Class and bring the kids. Each adult can bring one child age 5-11 with you at no additional cost. You will go home with a beautiful plate of cookies and a packet of recipes for baking more at home.
Here’s the cookies that will be on your cookie plate this year when you attend the Holiday Cookie Class on December 16, 2017 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall.
- Double Chocolate World Peace Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies Cookbook
- Lara’s Tender Gingersnaps
- 10-Minute Chocolate Almond Toffee
- Martha’s Vineyard Pecan and Raisin Hermits with a Cream Glaze
- Cranberry-Orange Spice Cookies with Red and Green Sugar Edges
- Apple Pie Spice Rugelach with Currants and Walnuts
- Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars
- Sugar Cookies – cutouts for the kids to decorate
You don’t want to miss this class. So much fun! Bring your apron, cookie tin and the kids for an afternoon of baking and holidaying. Patricia K. Rose, of Fresh Food in a Flash will lead this hands-on cooking class on Saturday, December 16, 12:30 – 4:30 at the Holy Nativity Community Hall in Westchester. You will go home with a plate of cookies that you and your friends have baked together along with recipes for baking at home.
Class fee $50 when you reserve by December 11 , $60 thereafter if space is available. One child 5-11 can accompany an adult at no charge; second child under 12 half price. To reserve your spot, email Patricia@FreshFoodinaFlash.com and you will receive a credit card invoice back. Classes take place at Holy Nativity Community Hall, 6700 West 83rd Street, Westchester, CA 90045.